Voyonic Crewing Limited have developed relationships with many trusted partners since the company was formed and prior to that through many years the marine and energy sectors. Therefore, in conjunction with these partners and in addition to traditional crew management and employment services Voyonic are also able to assist with the following:
- Port Agency Services for the Bailiwick of Guernsey and Jersey
- Enhanced reference checking and security checks for ships crew.
- Tax and social security advice and individual and location verification services (CYD TAX app)
- STCW and other personal development training.
- Simulator facilities for specific professional or investigatory scenario purposes.
- Marine catering consultancy services.
- General marine consultancy services.
We also offer a suite of services relating specifically to the MLC:
- Advice on compliant Seafarers Employment Agreements
- Advice on compliant procedures
- Provision of fully MLC compliant management systems
- Advice on insurances required under the MLC
If you wish to find out more about how we can provide you with the complete offshore employment service, please get in touch.
Phone: +44 (0) 1481 711828
Fax: +44 (0) 1481 728366
Address: PO Box 191, Elizabeth House, Ruettes Brayes, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 4HW
MLC, 2006 ‘Certified to DNV GL Standard 0030 – Part I: Crew Manning Offices (by certification to ISO 9001:2015) and Part II for Seafarer Private Recruitment & Placement Services’